Monday, September 14, 2009

6 Day Fat Loss Diet

In March 2009 (this year) I weighed in at almost 18st, within 6 days I lost 14lbs...

My personal trainer suggested I try a 6 day diet to try and get some fat off so I thought, 'OK, can't be too hard to stick to a diet for 6 days, let's give it a whirl'.

The diet is:

Breakfast - half a grapefruit, 6 egg whites scrambled, multivitamin tablet

10 o clock - black coffee, no sugar or milk

11 o clock - protein shake

1pm - half a roast chicken (no skin), 1/4 pepper, 1/4 onion, 1/4 cucumber, 2 mushrooms, 1 tomato, stick of celery

3pm - protein shake

6pm - salmon steak, 6 asparagus stalks (no sauce, grilled)

7pm - black coffee

(repeat for 6 days)

The only addition permitted is water, about 3 litres per day and as and when you want. Nothing to be removed.

You have to be disciplined with this, as the results from other people I know who tried it varied according to how much they cheated! Most who followed it, and had fat to lose in the first place, lost about a stone in 6 days.

Total Weight loss in 6 days = 6.5kg = 14.5lb

From 17st 7lb to 16st 6.5lb


Try it if you want to lose weight, I promise that you will if you stick to the plan....I'm now just over 15 stone as I've been losing weight ever since I kick-started it.

Here's me in December 2007:


And here in December 2009:

TESTIMONIALS

Ask them yourself how they managed and what they achieved!

_____________________________________________________________________

~Maryanne (@minmouse) said...

Great diet plan - it worked for me!! I'm 8lbs lighter than I was 6 days ago .. WOW! Thanks Graham

_____________________________________________________________________

@tattylashes123 said....

@Graham_Lay graham i got weighed this morning YIPPEEE, 10lbs lost, thankyou so much for this, it's brill...start again next week, (smiling)

_____________________________________________________________________

3 comments:

GrahamLay said...

I must add that a lot of the 'weight' lost was water, but i did lose fat too and have done consistently (but at a slower rate) since then.

By drinking 3 litres of water or more a day, the body goes into a type of 'transportation' mode whereby fat cells are mobilised and literally washed away along with excess water.

I felt a little bit tired by the 4th day but nothing too severe. I was abel to continue training whilst on the diet and afterwards had plenty of energy.

One drawback was that none of my clothes fit me any more, so be prepared to get a new wardrobe, or climb into the attic to get those skinny jeans back out!

GrahamLay said...

Almost a year on, and I thought I post an update.

I weighed in today at 14st 13lbs, that's the first time under 15 stone in over ten years!

I am not as strict on the food, but if I feel I need to do something I just make small changes to my habits.

I do eat chocolate and crisps from time to time, but because I am exercising 5 times a week and not piling up the plate on an evening I've continued to lose fat and have built muscle as I go along.

You can do it too, just be focused, disciplined and after all - What's 6 days? Compared to what you'll get out if it, it's well worth it.

Good Luck and post a comment about how it went for you.

Feel free to send the web address (in your toolbar at the top) to your friends and colleagues if they are thinking of shifting some weight too.

Thanks, Graham

Nel said...

I will be having a go from Monday, this sounds good!

Views (30 days)

Followers